Sunday, October 01, 2006

Day 6 Korea




So today I travelled to Seolleung for a job interview for a teaching job. I happened to get on the wrong bus which took me to the end of the bus line in the opposite direction I wanted to travel. So I took a few photos to capture the essence of the moment that I reached the "end of the line." The mistake added 2 hours to a 35 minute bus ride. It's a good thing I left 5 hours early for my appointment becuase getting lost is easy for me right now.



Here is the waiting area at the office I was interviewing at. Since I arrived so early, I went out to lunch and visited an internet cafe.



Lunch was excellent. I went to a western style restaurant called "The Beer Factory Brewery." The meal was my most expensive so far at $12. It was well worth it, especially the Dunkel German beer. It's hard to find imported beer here, particularily on tap.



On my way back home, I stopped at Sadang to visit the juggling store. It's pretty easy to find. All you do is leave exit #7 from the train station and look for the dummy riding a unicycle on the side of a building.



By the time I returned back to Bucheon Station to catch the bus home, there was a Venezualen man jamming out in the station. It sounded fantastic, but I was too exhausted to stay and listen. It was time to go home and crash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home