Sunday, October 01, 2006

Day 7 Korea


Today I went for a walk around the town I'm living in. I found this Buddhist temple. Not the scenic landscaping I imagined I would find, but the painting on the buildings was pretty cool.



Right next to the temple was a group of elementary school kids playing at the park within their teacher's supervision. I decided to do some juggling for them and soon became overwhelmed.





Kid's act like kids no matter where you look.



I went back out to the rice fields to film myself juggling 5 balls for my "juggling around the world video" and on my way took this beautiful photo of the bike trail that goes through the fields.



James and I went to another HOF for a bite and some beer. They served our pitcher in this little dispenser. The food we bought was a roasted chicken that tasted like ham to me. It was basically a whole chicken cut up into pieces regardless of where the meat was. Not my favorite way to eat chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home