Monday, October 16, 2006

Laundry & Airshow


Today James and I went to Osan AB to run some errands and to check out the airshow. James had to get some paperwork from his military wife concerning his little problem with the taxi driver the other day. I wanted to wash my damn clothes using a washer and a dryer instead of the two buckets James uses. I found out from a friend of James' that we met that some people DO have washers & DRYERS in Korea. This was very encouraging because I had already determined in my own mind that I would have a dryer shipped overseas to my apartment.



The airshow was loud but we got to see some cool airplane stunts. We brought our juggling gear to get some video of us juggling in front of the parked airplanes. We happened to get a Lt. Colonel in the airforce to let us pass clubs around him on video. We even ate at Chili's on base, but that was not nearly as good as the traditional Korean food off base and a lot more expensive. I'm trying to plan a trip to the DMZ for some juggling on video. I think it will be a first for the DMZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home