Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Osan, subbing, juggling


I went to Osan for a temporary teaching job on Mon-Wed. The school has children aged 4-7. This group is 5, I think. I'm not sure though. In this photo, they are cuting out pictures and pasting them into their workbooks.



This photo is an Aspirin commercial waiting to be produced. These are the youngest children in the school. With a lot of work, you can get them to finish their lesson for the day. Once they are done... look out, because it's play time! The decibal level in this room was enough to make a person's ears bleed. I am considering a full time job at this school, however, I may make the request that I do not teach this group. They can hardly speak Korean, let alone English.



After my second day I waited around for another American to get off work to help me get a cell phone. While I waited, I juggled on this street corner for 2 hours. I would start with one 100mm Mister Babache stage ball and go up to four balls during my routine. Some people even video taped me juggling from their cell phones. This was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home