Monday, May 12, 2008

New Korean Books

I bought the next book in the Ga Na Da Korean textbook series I've been using. I'm almost finished with the workbook of the last textbook in this series. I don't think I've really learned all that is in the two "Elementary" level books, but it is time to move on to the next level. I feel that moving to the next level will force me to be exposed to new grammar forms which, in the long run, seems to be a good strategy.

In order to strengthen the material that I've learned over the past year, I have bought some lower level textbooks to practice in. I'm still not 100% confident about things that are taught in lower levels, so I think doing exercises that are a little easy for me will give me the confidence I am looking for.

I've been watching Korean TV for about two weeks. This is helping with my confidence as well. I can understand a lot of what is being said at times.

So despite the frustration I've experienced during nearly every step of the learning process, I am making progress.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 23, 2008 at 3:10 AM, Blogger HAPPY IN NEVADA said...

Hi - I found you by using the blogger profile and the link to a favorite book (HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE).

I wasn't able to locate a comment on your newest project; however, I also decided to make a blog about where I live. Like you, I figured while there was tourist information abundantly on the I-net, my 'personal' reason for living where I do; photos, and points of interest (to me), might be fun.

I've had excellent replies to the blog, so I think yours will also be very successful - I'll be a reader, that's certain. Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home